Saving money is a must especially for business purposes. By saving money, business owners have extra finances to deal with unexpected financial issues. Apart from that, business owners also have extra fund for events and marketing projects for the business. However, keeping money can be very hard since there are instances when business owners need to spend their savings for other equally important things. In order to deal with this issue, it is best to store finances in banks. In case that your business is in the Middle East, specifically in Oman, the best option is to opt for the services of HSBC Oman.
About HSBC OmanHSBC Oman has had its presence in Oman since 1948. For two decades, HSBC was the only operating bank in the country. In 1970, HSBC assisted in the first issuance of the Omani currency. Because of this, HSBC has given the “Firsts” for Oman such as offering ATMs, providing international ATM cash withdrawals, introducing an online banking system, and offering commercial electronic banking through its “Hexagon” product. In June 2012, HSBC Bank Middle East’s Oman operations merged with Oman International Bank and renamed HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G.
HSBC Oman Services and FeaturesApart from delivering innovative banking services, HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G. continues to offer the best for their clients. As of now, HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G. offers SMS alert services. These SMS alert includes the following:
- Deposit/Credit Alert: a message will be sent every time funds are deposited/ credited to an account above the threshold amount selected by you.
- Withdrawal/ Debit Alert: a message will be sent every time funds are withdrawn/ debited from an account above the threshold amount selected by you.
- Account Balance Limit Alert: a message will be sent whenever your account balance is above or below the balance threshold selected by you.
- Term Deposit Maturity Notification: a message will be sent to you a few days before the Term Deposit matures. You can specify how many days prior the message should reach you.
Phone Banking Services Of HSBC OmanIn addition, HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G. also now offers phone banking services. With these services, business owners and other clients can accomplish banking tasks right in their mobile phones.
• Check Bank Account balance and transaction history
• Check Credit Card account balance
• Check Credit Card transaction history
• Transfer money
• Pay Credit Card bills
• Pay utility bills
• Open new time deposits and change maturity instructions
• Request foreign exchange rates and time deposit rates
• Enquire about cheque status
• Report lost Debit Card/ Credit Card
• Change address and update personal details