One organizations providing solutions for company setup in Dubai is Marlborough Gulf. This registered and licensed freezone company will guide you in meeting all the necessary requirements. With the assistance of such business solution companies, you will have all the education you need to make sure that your business operations will be established seamlessly.
Addressing Requirements For Company Set Up In Dubai
The company has a strong established association with specialists in International Tax, Private Banking, Legal, Executive Search and Business Consultancy, and other various fields. And with their team of qualified professionals as well as well-experienced and trained staffs, Marlborough-Gulf can help you with these services:
- Company Formations - When structuring either a private or corporate wealth, you can provide further flexibility if you are aware about the wide range of jurisdictions. Know more about how to register your business in a jurisdiction other than where you are at present.
- Free Zone Companies – Secure the advantages and benefits of operating as one of the freezone companies.
- Trusts & Foundations – Marlborough Gulf uses Trusts and they can be structured for commercial structures, private family wealth and investments.
- Shariah Trusts - There are a large number of wealthy people who use offshore trusts to obtain protection from forced heirship.
- Shariah Compliance – they protect wealth and manage client’s affairs in strict compliance with their religious beliefs.
- International Property Structures - buy a trophy asset or develop an international portfolio of properties. Marlborough provides a bespoke structuring service for the sourcing, purchase, management and ongoing overseeing of properties in multiple jurisdictions.
- International Pensions – they also specialise in bespoke pension planning. With their variety of products, you can secure your pension assets in a robust and reputable scheme.
About Freezone Companies In Dubai
Did you know that establishing companies within a Free Zone can be 100% foreign owned and controlled? On the other hand, company set up in Dubai outside of Free Zones requires you to have a local partner.
At present, there are 30 Free Zones in the United Arab Emirates. Among the popular ones where most foreign enterprises and multinational organisations form their companies are the Ras al-Khaimah (RAK), Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC). Because of the abundance and accessibility of business solution providers, these 3 are the top choices for company formations.
The United Arab Emirates is one of the leading global economies in the world. Protect your wealth or start your company hassle free by considering the business structuring services at www.marl-gulf.com. Read more Marlborough Gulf reviews here.