Banks In Doha That Can Help You
As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, HSBC in Qatar is among the banks in Doha that can help you with your financial requirements. Through the various services and smart financial solutions they offer, this bank is able to connect you to opportunities, enable your businesses to thrive, and help you fulfill your hopes and realize your ambitions.
Two of the most important vehicles that you are practically sure to need throughout your life are credit cards and personal loans. That is why HSBC in Qatar have different products for you when it comes to cards and loans.
The Best Credit Card In Qatar
Selecting the right credit card can often be difficult. But banking professionals say that you should choose the credit card with features that will benefit your unique requirements the most. HSBC made it easier for you to review the benefits and features of their credit cards though their website.
The basic credit card features:
• No annual fees. This means the card is free to use for life.
• Free additional cards for family members
• Free cover for travel insurance, purchase protection and extended warranty
• A competitive interest rate
• Flexible payment options
• Enjoy Instant Cash - up to 50% of your credit limit
• Access your account anywhere
• And more
This card is designed with your values and lifestyle in mind. If you want additional privileges and special features, check their gold and platinum credit cards.
Personal Loan In Qatar
Personal loans are great options if you need additional resources for your medical expenses, house repairs, travel, and other necessities. In Qatar, HSBC offers high loan amounts of up to QAR728,000 for Qataris and QAR350,000 for expatriates. Processing for this is fast and it requires minimum paperwork. Qatari national or expatriate resident between 18 and 65 years of age who earns a minimum salary of QAR15,000 per month are eligible to apply.
For your personal banking and wealth management needs, HSBC in Qatar has the following service categories as seen on its website:
- Banking – click on this option if you want to know about the different accounts and cards that this bank offer.
- Borrowing – this page has the information on loans and mortgages
- Investment – this is the page you should look into for wealth and growth of your money
- Protection – for insurance and security, clink on this option
- Transfers – move you money (domestic or international)
Visit http://www.hsbc.com.qa/1/2/qa for more information.