When it comes to choosing the best hotel to stay in while on a trip or a vacation either with friends or family, one of the most important factors to consider is the location of the hotel itself. It is nice to book for an accommodation that offers a variety of activities your friends and family will enjoy.
About The FairfaxIn Washington D.C., one of the most famous hotels most recommended for both business trips and family vacations is The Fairfax. The Fairfax hotel is located in the Dupont Circle which is considered as one of the most colorful neighborhoods in Washington D.C. This hotel boasts of its classic setting that drives sophistication and luxury. It has 259 classic rooms and suites that offer nice views of the Embassy Row area. The hotel is also a very smart choice for those who wanted to experience the breathtaking views of the National Cathedral, Dupont Circle and Washington D.C. monuments.
AccommodationsThe Fairfax hotel accommodations offer not just comfort and relaxation but also luxury and sophistication. The rooms have timeless and distinct style inspired by Georgian era. Each room has an iPod docking station, flat screen TV, digital clock, laptop safe and a high speed internet access. Check out the types of accommodations the hotel offers.
- Superior hotel room. This is a 250-square foot room with magnificent views of the Embassy Row, monuments and museums.
- Grand deluxe hotel room. This is a 328-square foot room with standard features and a good view of the Embassy Row.
- Deluxe suite. This is a 491-square foot room with a separate living room equipped with stylish sofa, coffee table and workstations.
- Superior suite. This is a 665-square foot room with an oversized bedroom perfect for relaxation. It also has a huge shower room with luxurious shower products and essentials.
- The Fairfax suite. This is a 1327-square foot luxury room which is the most expensive room offered. This room is equipped with an elegant bedroom, luxurious living room and bathroom, dining room and a refreshment center.
The Fairfax also has world-class restaurants that offer sumptuous food choices. They have 2 restaurants that offer exquisite dining experience.
- The Capitol Room
- The Fairfax Grille and Lounge