There are a lot of ways on how you can improve your home. Installing durable window and door systems can be one. One of the best materials you can opt for is PVC-U. Spectus Window Systems can be of help.
About Spectus Window Systems
Since 1981, Spectus Window Systems have been manufacturing window and door products from PVC-U. In today’s rapidly expanding market, they thrived because of the quality of their manufacturing, the strength of their design, and their excellent customer service. They have kept those 3 principles at the heart of their business throughout.
Team Spectus is professional, dedicated, and proud of the job they do. They are all about support. They don’t score points off each other but rather work together as a team to succeed.
Products They Offer
Elite 70 – This is one of their flagship systems, used in a wide range of door, window, and conservatory parts that include residential, bi-folding and patio doors. It can be accessed in 2 options – a classic bevelled share and an ovolo with matching beads.
Elite 63 – This is a complete suite, which enables the manufacture of a full range of door and window styles. This is meant for trouble-free and simple installation. Similar to all Spectus products, this has been engineered to be easy to install and fabricate. It is actually a highly-accredited system with Secured by Design approval. Moreover, it included everything that consumers today want – these include thermal performance, security, and long-term good looks and style.
Vertical Slider – This must have the authentic appearance of a timber sash but no drawbacks. Indeed, the Spectus Vertical Slider is considered the best PVC-U sliding sash window these days.
Patio Doors – These are ideas for garden offices, conservatories, porches, sunrooms, for decking access, or perhaps even as internal room dividers. Their highly-secure locking system makes use of outwards opposing hooks in order to prevent the lead from being lifted from its frame. For excellent function and aesthetics, they have chosen high-quality handles. Post co-extruded sashes, on the other hand, result in faster, easier, reliable, and fabrication weathering performance.
Fully Reversible Windows – This can be the best solution for medium to high-rise and inaccessible locations. It combines enhanced thermal performance, a striking deep-bevelled appearance, and an exceptional weathering.
Other products they offer will include curtain walling, RCM thermal inserts, triple glazing, hardware, ancillaries and former.
Why Choose Them?
- Whatever your project is, they surely got the answer. They surely can make any style of window or door.
- With their Safeware hardware partner, getting all the extras is just a piece of cake. All the finishing touches, complete systems, and everything will work perfectly together.
- Their standards are among the very best in the industry.
- They have been in the manufacturing industry for more than 30 years. Also, they are a part of the Epwin Group.
- They have excellent customer service. They offer smart solutions as well as training for times when regulations change. Through thick and thin, they indeed stick with their trade customers.