Relocating to an Arab nation like Dubai can be an exciting yet scary thing because of the different beliefs, culture and religion they have. It is very important for you to be aware of the must-knows before moving to Dubai. International relocation companies like Intouch Relocations can be your best help.
About Intouch Relocations
Intouch Relocations is considered the leading independent destination service provider of pure relocation services in the Middle East and Africa. Since it was founded in 1998, they surely have the knowledge, experience, and desire to make moving to a new city as simple yet successful as possible.
They highly emphasized that they strongly believe in listening to people’s needs instead of offering a regimented service. They try to customize their support based on their client’s requirements while maintaining policy integrity and consistency. Though locating the right home and being a part of a new community are fundamental to the enjoyment of a new environment, they fully understand that the anxieties of any change might be in the overlooked details. Hence, they strive to take these stresses out of their move by being their specialist on the ground resource.
They say that cultural differences can lead to many questions, and international perceptions of a region and its people are often inaccurate. With their presence and reach in major cities in the Middle East and Africa, the have obtained comprehensive understanding of how things are viewed from the perspective of both locals and expats. And they share such knowledge with their assignees to help ease the settling in process.
What They Do
They recognize that until a person has settled themselves, they won’t be able to give their best efforts at work. By acting as an extension of the corporate HR department and combining their specialist skill sets, they will be able to significantly reduce the time, stress, and anxiety from the moving process. They aim to ease away the pains caused by the relocation process so you can focus on more important things. Here are some of the services they offer:
- Orientation Programs – They will introduce you to the new location as well as guide you to make informed decisions.
- Temporary Accommodation Services – They will help you secure the most suitable options with comfort and cost benefits over hotel stays.
- Home Finding Programs – They will help you identify and secure the right housing.
- Settings-In Services – They provide the post-move support to help you gain local knowledge and integrate into your new community.
- Payment Processing – They can disburse payments on behalf of their clients in order to reduce administrative burden, track costs, and boost turnaround time.
Apart from that, they also offer Immigration and Departure Services, and Policy Development And Local Area Expertise.